Monday, April 7, 2008

I have a lot of catching up to do.

I haven't had a lot of internet access in the past couple of weeks so I have not really been able to update. I also don't have a way to load my pictures so I can't do that right now either.

Urban Camping:

I ended up Urban Camping the next couple of nights. When I say Urban Camping, I really mean being homeless. It just sounds a lot better when I say urban camping because it sounds like something I wanted to do. I wasn't able to find anyone to couch surf with so I was forced to camp even though I was in the city of West Palm.

I wasn't able to set up my tent because I was trying to hide from other homeless people and police. I just slept out under the stars near a pond surrounded by trees. It was really uncomfortable and I didn't really sleep the first night. Luckily the state of Florida is under a drought warning so I only got sprayed by sprinklers at 4 AM sharp one of the nights I camped out. That morning I watched a spider spin its web and a raccoon scavenge for food.

Oh and there was an animal that slept in the bush next to me that was quite loud during my entire camping experience.

No comments: