Monday, April 7, 2008

April Fools

On April first my Grandpa came down to Lake Worth to pick me up and hang out with me for a couple of days. I finally could stay in a place that I recognized as home. Having grown up going to this house in Stuart once or twice a year I felt extremely comfortable. They made me a huge dinner that night and forced me to eat two HUGE steaks which I managed to do somehow even though my stomach was so small I was full after only a few bites.

They continued to stuff me full of food the next few days at every meal then sent me on my way to Miami.

In Miami I got lost pretty quickly, but luckily when I asked for directions in a steel yard I was not only given directions but a ride to my destination. I walked a lot in Miami and on South Beach. I really didn't have fun in Miami but without a car the place was too expansive and overcrowded for my taste.

Then I would make it to Tallahassee?

No comments: