Monday, April 7, 2008

The break down

Greyhound did it for me again! The bus broke down at 1 30 AM in west palm beach. The second bus didn't come until 5 hours later. So I slept at the train station with no blanket, it was pretty horrible.

The next evening I finally made it to Tallahassee where I would see my friend Ashley for the first time in almost a year. This leg of the trip has been true college craziness. Going to bars and a comedy club and the circus are just a few of the amazing things I have done.

The best of all was when I went to Ashley's Sorority's Semi-Formal in Panama City. We took a party bus down where we listened to music and got crazy. Then we ate a fancy meal half a block from the beach so we went in the water after we ate. Then got our dance on which was awesome.

No comments: