Friday, March 21, 2008

I made it to Florida!

the bus ride to Florida wasn't too bad. There was only one real delay: About 20 miles outside of St. Louis a man decided to do some crack in the back of the bus. He was proptly (2 hours later)arrested. No one was happy about this. Everyone was just angying at the guy who told on the crack head. "Let the man do his crack in peace!" they all shouted.

A strange fellow I met in Atlanta told me he was on his way to Spring Break to sell Alcohol to minors and to do all of the drugs he can find.

These stories will be my everlasting opinion of greyhound.

I FINALLY ARRIVED IN BRADENTON FLORIDA!

3/18/08

I wandered aimlessly south from the greyhound station. I was lost and scared about my sleeping situation. But loneliness didn't sink in like it has on the bus. (I left everything and everyone... it's a sad thing.) But I was SMILING! I can't remember the last time I smiled that wide. I had no idea where I was or what I was really doing here. My pack was heavy and cutting into my back and the sun was burning my newly shaved head, but I loved ever scared moment.

A few hours later Sam... a fire fighter I had contacted online called me and picked me up. He said I could stay with him for the next week. So here I am! In his house.




Sunset in my hosts backyard.

No comments: